Jobs and Internships
We are hiring! Please see below for information on our job opening:
We are looking for a part-time Membership Assistant to help us retain and grow our membership, serve as a liaison and provide customer service to our members.
- Process new memberships and renewals
- Send thank you emails and renewal notices
- Call lapsed members to encourage renewals
- Maintain accurate membership records on CRM database (CiviCRM)
- Use database to produce periodic membership reports
- Serve as main contact person for members
- Respond to membership-related questions and problems
- Assist staff with biweekly emails to members by drafting some content, formatting using templates, and sending to recipient groups using database
- Coordinate with staff to create and post content to social media
- Coordinate with bookkeeper to integrate donor information on database with Quickbooks accounting software
- Other membership-related duties as directed.
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, and able to work independently
- Outgoing with excellent customer service skills
- Passionate about saving nature
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Successful management of membership programs
- Experience working in a small nonprofit
- Marketing experience
- Proficiency with CRM database
Time Commitment: Part time schedule
Start Date: December 13, 2021
Application Deadline: December 3, 2021
Education: High School Diploma Required
Salary: $16 – 20 / hour, depending on experience
Benefits: Employer contribution to health care coverage (50%) and Simple IRA (3%)
Location: Remote. Work may be performed anywhere in the United States
Our internships offer the opportunity to gain important skills in wildlife advocacy work. Specifically you will gain in depth understanding of the system of wildlife management and politics in the U.S. You’ll receive great work experience and possibly academic credit. We require a 3-6 month commitment, working at least 12 hours per week on a flexible schedule. Some internships may require more or less hours, depending on availability.
We are looking for interns who have excellent written and verbal communication skills, relevant coursework and/or experience, good interpersonal skills for public outreach, the ability to work independently, and a strong commitment to Wildlife for All’s mission of systemic change.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.