An elaborate narrative has been created over the years to justify the status quo in wildlife management in the U.S. Many claims are made that are either partially inaccurate or simply untrue. In this section we debunk some of the more commonly made assertions.
- What is Conservation?
- Is Hunting Conservation?
- Who Really Pays for Wildlife Conservation?
- North American Model of Wildlife Conservation: a Reality Check
- Do Carnivores Need Managing?
- Do States Really Have Primary Jurisdiction Over Wildlife?
- Wildlife Management Speak: Jargon and Euphemisms
- Our Position on Hunting